Dubai is not only about all glamour, glitter and luxury, it has the traditionally beautiful ancient architectures, calming and soothing Dubai desert, exotic beaches and lot more for the visitors to explore on a Dubai city tour.
If you like to visit places and monuments of historical importance then Dubai museum is place you must visit, it is housed in the Al Fahidi Fort. The museum has some of the most precious arts and artifacts connecting to the ancient history and lifestyle of the traditional Arabian world.
Jumeirah Mosque in Dubai is another example of the exemplary modern architecture and one of the places of great importance.
Our best Dubai city tour takes you to the trademark luxuries of Dubai starting with the Burj Al Arab Hotel, the world’s only seven-star hotel with all the luxuries one can imagine. The tour will take you to witness one of the best examples of modern architecture and designing with a visit to the Palm Islands, Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world and one of its kind.
If you are a beach lover then a visit to the beautiful and exotic Jumeirah beach will make your trip special, apart from that their will a number of unique skyscrapers, prominent shopping malls and other shopping destinations in Dubai for you to visit.
Contact Best Value Tourism LLC for more details.
Inclusions: What our Dubai City tour package has for you when it comes to Dubai sightseeing:
1. Pickup services from your hotel or location anywhere in Dubai
2. Visit to Dubai Creek to get a glimpse of Dubai’s contrasting ancient and modern attractions.
3. Visit to Dubai Museum to witness the ancient exhibits depicting the history and culture of the Arab world.
4. Visit to the Famous Jumeirah Mosque which represents perfect blend of Islamic and modern architecture
5. Tour of Burj Al Arab world’s only seven-star hotel with amazing luxuries.
6. Complete tour of the The Palm Island, Dubai’s own man-made island which exhibits all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, exciting water sport activities, best wine and dine facilities in Dubai.
7. A visit to the famous Atlantis Hotel which is the main attraction on the Palm Island.
8. A trip to the Mall of Emirates with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café to explore with best shopping, dining and entertainment activities.
9. A visit to Dubai Mall for an amazing shopping experiences and dining choices, and the aquarium which is the biggest and one of its kind in the world.
10. A visit to the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa which is towering up to a height of 825 meters.
11. Drop back service to your hotel or location in Dubai
Copyright @ 2014 Best Value Tourism. All Rights Reserved.